Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Take Notes on a PDF?

You bet!  Chrome extensions can do amazing things!   I recently downloaded Kami, because I wanted to be able to highlight and take notes on a PDF article, without having to print the 27 page document!  So far, so good!  I'm able to highlight text with a variety of colors, and add text boxes to take notes.


 I can then, export the file with the notations to Google Drive, or download it to my computer.


Check out Kami via the Google Chrome Web Store.

To take this idea of editable PDF's a step further, check out Duck Soup!  Duck Soup allows you to make a worksheet digital.  You can upload a worksheet or a document and then create text boxes for students to fill in.  Then, you establish an answer key, and Duck Soup will grade the students' work!  Best of all, it's all linked through Google Classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment